Agustín García Calvo: Dialogues of the people
It was published in June, 2004, but I am reading it now. It is a question of the compilation of the "dialoguillos", such as his author it calls them, written by Agustín García Calvo and published in the Spanish newspaper Reason from Christmastime of 2002 to Holy Week of 2004. In whole, 67 articles where the philosopher zamorano changes his writing of the first habitual person to the dialogue, although continuing in his line of everlasting thought.
From the dialogues, which treat about the most diverse matters, the common sense always arises. Below the speech officially established, the voice of what in us stays of people keeps on saying: NO.
As it shows, a fragment of the capitulillo 9, defrauds It of the Arts:
- so illustrious and praised these pictures and sculptures of artistazos that are bandaged at astronomical prices, and that do not serve to me any more than to get bored, without confessing it, and to say that I have gone, that I have been, and up to putting face of understood and of knowing.
- since skylight: for that it is for what they serve; good, and of step, yes, to do a lot of noise, to move a lot of money and very much name, which is of what it is a question.
- but, Tuco: how are you going to say that they all are mistaken the understood ones and those who organize all that?, and that you esplican* the meaning of these wires and spots and lumps of mortar, and that inaugurate a new age or revolution of something. It cannot be: it will be that I have remained behind, that I do not feel, that I do not understand …
- Eh, Felisa, high place!, do not insult to this heart, so intelligently. Do not you remember what that one was saying, “If to usté it looks like to him a shit pinchá in a stick, it is that it is a shit pinchá in a stick”? It is necessary to take breath, girl, and to be brave opposite to all this lies armament.
* According to the particular spelling of García Calvo.
Agustín García Calvo: Dialogues of the people (Publishing Lucina, 2004) 224 pág.